We are looking for candidates for the following Key Expert position in the EU funded project “Technical Assistance Programme for the Palestinian Civil Police in the occupied Palestinian Territories” (EuropeAid/132471/C/SER/PS). Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV to Adeline Tibakweitira, email@example.com.
Key Expert 1: Change Management Expert
KE1 would assume specific responsibility for the Change Management Task Force component of the programme. S/he should also serve as the main provider of policy advice to the PCP with regard to each programme component. S/he should be located within the PCP’s RPDA in Ramallah. Indicative input: 270-300 working days, from February 2014 to July 2015.
Qualifications and skills
- Masters degree in Management or Business Administration or Public Administration or Law or Social Science, preferably with a focus in human resources or change management, or at least 10 years of experience additional to that required under General professional experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent organisational, coordination skills, aptitude for teamwork and ability to communicate with partners at all levels and effective reporting/writing skills
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of experience with senior level management responsibility in institutional capacity building or public sector administrations
- At least 5 years experience in transition countries with complex political and economic environments
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in security sector reform or police reform
- Previous experience in leading and managing donor funded technical assistance projects with a focus on public sector performance development and institutional capacity building
- Previous experience with Arabic institutions in the region would be an advantage