In the framework of the EU Twinning project in Turkey Improved Cooperation between Mass-media and Judiciary, CILC is looking for candidates for the position of Resident Twinning Advisor.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2014.
- Minimum of 5 years experience related to judicial matters and media relations or judicial spokesmanship;
- Familiar with systems in a European Union Member State with particular emphasis on institutional set-up and implementation;
- Comparative knowledge of other Member States systems;
- Good communication skills and experience in developing, co-coordinating and conducting training programmes;
- Strong written, oral and inter-personal communication skills in English;
- Broad international contacts/exposure will be an asset;
- Experience in project management;
- Long term experience in mediation schemes, the problems they have faced, the relations between the relevant institutions, Ministry of Justice etc. will be an asset;
- Experience in the participation of a legislative process/law drafting will be an asset;
- Advanced university degree will be an asset;
- Experience in managing a large team of experts will be an asset;
- Experience in working in a different cultural environment will be an asset.