- Elapsed 10% 10%
The mission of the Structural Reform Support Service (SRSS) of the European Commission is to provide support for the preparation and implementation of growth-enhancing administrative and structural reforms by mobilising EU funds and technical expertise. Slovenia has requested support from the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 2017/825 on the establishment of the Structural Reform Support Programme (“SRSP Regulation”). The request has been analysed by the Commission in accordance with the criteria and principles referred to in Article 7(2) of the SRSP Regulation, following which the European Commission has agreed to provide technical support to Slovenia in the area of judicial reform with two main purposes:
– Supporting the digitalisation of the business environment of the State Attorney’s Office (SAO) and,
– Improving the efficiency and quality at the public prosecutor’s office (PPO) by improving the case management system.
The general objective of this Action is to contribute to institutional, administrative and growth-sustaining structure reforms in Slovenia, in line with Article 4 of the SRSP Regulation.
In general, the specific objective of this action is:
- to support the SAO in enhancing their capacity to formulate, develop and implement reform policies and strategies regarding digitalisation and in pursuing an integrated approach ensuring consistency between its goals and means and serving the interest of the public actors they represent;
- to support the efforts of the SAO to define and implement appropriate processes and methodologies by considering good practices of and lessons learned by other EU Member States in addressing similar situations;
- to facilitate and support networking and strengthening of cooperation between the SAO and various stakeholders through active communication, information exchange and experience sharing to harmonise different approaches to and different sides of common problems;
- to support The Office of the State Prosecutor General to define and implement more efficient casecaseload management methods by using good practices of and lessons learned by other EU Member States in addressing similar situations;
to support the Office of the State Prosecutor General in organising efficient management and optimised allocation of human resources at Expert Information Centre.
Senior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager