Consolidation of the Justice System in Albania (EURALIUS V) implemented by the German Foundation For International Legal Cooperation is recruiting 4 experts
EURALIUS V background information: The overall objective of EURALIUS V is to strengthen the independence, transparency, efficiency, accountability and public trust in the Albanian justice system in line with the EU acquis and best practices. The project mainly works towards enhancing the capacities of the following Albanian Authorities, which are final beneficiaries of the project: the Albanian Parliament, Ministry of Justice, High Judicial Council, High Court, courts, High Prosecutorial Council, the General Prosecutor Office, other prosecution offices, High Justice Inspector, School of Magistrates, National Chamber of Advocacy, the National Chamber of Notaries and the National Chamber of Enforcement Agents. Following the adoption of constitutional amendments in July 2016 and the adoption of several laws EURALIUS V is supporting the implementation of the comprehensive justice reform. The project started on 1 April 2018 with a duration of 36 months.
Application deadlines and references are different – see under each position
- Deadline for applications: – see under position
- Please send your CV and motivation letter in English, via e-mail to the following contacts:
3. Reference of the e-mail should be: see under position
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and might be requested to come in for interviews and/or other methods of assessment. The selection will be based on the professional background, relevant work experience, language skills and other criteria according to the requested qualifications.
5. The assignments will have to be formally approved by the European Union Delegation to Albania, assuming no objection from the relevant beneficiaries.
6. For national expert positions please note that civil servant can not be contracted.